GDI Enviro Dual/Single Gas Instrument
A powerful handhelp gas detection instruments with many automated features.
The System offers
- Automated logging
- Automated retrieval
- Information can be stored in the Data Acquisition unit or, downloaded on PC/printer in tabular or graph format.
- Instrument is small, compact and user friendly
- Tamper-free Data acquisition and storage
- System can be linked to multiple data retrieval stations by network
- Data is comprehensive i.e. Gas readings – Battery conditions – Peak readings – T.W.A. readings
- Totally effortless – Data retrieval is automatically done via the charging unit and, recorded directly onto the Data Acquisition Unit or PC and, can be displayed in tabular and graph form.
- Available as flammable gas or, toxic gas monitor or, combination of two gases
- PC flagging of thresholds exceeded
- All readings time and date stamped
- Y2K compliant
Gas Monitor – Technical Data
Enviro instruments are designed to operate as SINGLE and DUAL gas monitors. The single gas instruments can be calibrated to react to any single toxic or flammable gas.
- Total Modular Design for Cost effective maintenance
- Component replacement easily carried out by semi-skilled maintenance staff
- Instrumentation manufactured and supplied in accordance with SABS 1515 specification
- All data completely non-volatile
Compact & Powerful
In addition to the above, the GDI ENVIRO will provide the user with the following information at the touch of a button
- Peak/maximum gas concentration readings measured during a shift (both toxic and flammable)
- Time weighted average (TWA) readings for C0
- Up to 1800 readings can be logged automatically during a shift
The charging circuit is self-regulating by means of micro-processor control.
- 12 hours of continuous and simultaneous measuring of both types of gas
- Small pocket sized – The instrument fits easily into a breast pocket
- Supplied with leather carry bag, fitted with a belt clip
- Rugged polycarbonate housing
- Large, 3 digit LED display
- Calibration done by key- pad, (no pots, screwdrivers etc.)
- Automatic diagnostic self-check of battery sensors and electronics
- Automatic ZERO settings
- Visual and audible alarm
- Differentiated (colour coded) visual alarms for different gas readings
- Multi alarm level settings