The Roxy 40 Self Rescuer is a belt worn breathing apparatus to exit from hazardous zones. Its intended use is only in the case of emergency escapes in the event of smoke, toxic gas and oxygen deficiencies.
The Roxy 40 Self Rescuer is a belt worn breathing apparatus used to exit from hazardous or dangerous zones. It is intended for use only to escape in case of accidents/emergencies (i.e. smoke, toxic gases, oxygen deficiency).
Only trained persons can use a self rescuer. Improper use of the self-rescuer can cause serious consequences.
The Self-rescuer is a ready to use device for constant wearing underground on the waist belt or storage at the switching points placed on routes out of the danger zones.
- Protection time is 40 min and is therefore 33% longer than any other unit of its kind.
- It also contains eye protection goggles (only unit on the market).
- Its processes the New CSIR anti-irritating mouth piece – first on the market
- Low breathing resistance
- Low inhalation temperature – below 50⁰C – lowest between all units
- Anti static, non conductive, durable, light plastic body – allows longer protection time
- Belt clips separated from the body casing – change clip – not casing
Note: Depending on the intensity of breathing the effective time of protective action on exit from the danger zone can be increased to 50 minutes, and while breathing at rest – up to 120 minutes.