Lamproom and Asset Management System(LMS)
The unique situation and conditions of the South African underground mining operations have lead Schauenburg into developing a complete Lamproom and Asset Management System.
The objective of the System is to provide the mines with a Standard Framework, but which allows for custom features to manage and control the Lamproom operation including all assets, mine workers, legal requirements and management information.
The LMS can interface with existing preferred equipment and Management Systems i.e.:
- Time and Attendance
- Access Control
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Safety Equipment
- Required Assets
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
The LMS is a user friendly tool for operational Lamproom staff to complete their daily tasks within a specific standard format with the necessary records. The LMS will control access and movement of assets, workers, safety equipment and procedures. The use of our system will add value to safety, security, production and realise cost savings.
System Configuration – Layout
- The LMS is configurable to specific requirements, features and reports.
- The LMS complies with all standard IT rules, regulations and protocols.
- The LMS interfaces with approved RFID technology and application compliances as endorsed and approved by the RFID Institute (SA).
The System can be supported locally by mine personnel or management contract labour. Schauenburg provides full training and high level technical support on-site or via remote IT connection on a 24/7 basis.