The next generations in compact light weight hand held gas monitors
- Up to 5 gases monitoring and alarm
- Unique RF Data transmission enables remote gas monitoring
- Weighs 580g
- Up to 12hrs battery life
- Audio alarm and flashing LED’s
- The design enables spatial separation of the instrument into two parts
- a SENSING unit
- a Display Unit
- There is no electrical interconnection between the two units, both halves are locked and held by two pairs of strong magnets. Data is exchanged via a radio frequency communication link.
- Communication between the two units is up to 10m (line of sight), but may vary due to underground conditions, and local legislation.
- Operates fully without being separated.
- Automatic self-diagnostics of battery, sensors and electronics.
- All data is stored on board and can be downloaded via an IR channel housed in the charger.
- Preset alarm levels for audio alarm on display unit, and LED’s flashing on both units.
- 12 hours of continuous and simultaneous measuring.
- Well protected against dust, moisture and shock.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing.
- The OBSERVER is carried in a purpose made carry bag fitted with belt clip and strap.
The OBSERVER offers remote measuring for light and heavy gases in mining tunneling and other confinded Space operations:
- Split the OBSERVER by applying a longitude of about 3kg
- The SENSING unit can be lifted or lowered to the required level, when gas levels can be read remotely on the DISPLAY unit.